Thursday, June 25, 2009

cause when you're in a good mood, the whole world sings with you

"kicking back those heels"

tadahhhhhhh, can't believe i'm three days away from starting school again! after a 'sabbatical' of..... about a year? give or take the wasting my time not attending my former school part. ><

and i saw the clock at 11:11! someone misses me......~~~~~~~~~

meeting Bec tomorrow at twelve, and Cyn later on for lunch. Hope the money comes through in time! gonna do my brows first and foremost! damn horrible.

and transformers on Saturday with Bb and the rest, haven't seen Mabel for a long time, it seems.

got to do my brows my brows my brows my brows my brows!!!!! been wanting to do 'em since for-ever, (okay, not so much) but yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, didn't. so tomorrow's the day! I-DON'T-CARE.

okay, so online shopping say hurray! mumsie's been a dear and she's so nice as to give me a little to go shopping with! absolutely loveeeeee shopping! hate hate hate hate hate being flat broke though, so i've got to save up!

and i wanna bring Bb to nice places to eat since he's been spending on me through foods and stuff though he hasn't got much this month. tsk, the both of us can spend money like water! and it can't go on any further.

alright, shall go look at stuffs then go maple and bathe, then off to rest already.

Bb's coming out in one days time! suddenly i feel very excited to see him, anddddddd..... i miss you babyyyyyyyyy!

okay shut up. alright photos up soon. (Did i mention i lost the memory card for my digital cam damn it lor i don't dare tell my parents plus i don't know where the hell it is, and i've changed back my phone already, so lesser pictures maybe.)

kay goodnight worldddddd!



xoxo
to what's to come,
to what we'll hold

ps: i luvvvvvv youuuuuuu!

No comments: