Friday, March 20, 2009

i've had a little too much

"and you say take cover; but i'm so in love with you"

today was a nice day (: went to kgarden with royston, wendy, john, mabel, liangjie, darren & his girlfriend, and meeeee. -..-

it seems a tad nicer than normal cause the atmosphere was way more relaxed than usual, like what Mabel said. so yes, all in all today's a nice day. (:

and Darren finally finally appeared! quite missed his presence luh, and i'm glad that he's happy now. i really am, and i hope that people will understand. talked about some stuff over hokkien mee at chomps, and i hope things work out.

today can be marked as a nice day, shall emphasize on it again.

and..... st james on right now, right now. jay called to ask if i'm going, and it's a 'no.' all because of my dearest bighead, who's coming out on saturdayyyyy! and tomorrow/today's actually our 5th month.

make up break up make up break up. and now things are fine, for now. hurhurrrrrrr. :D

and someone named ron is disturbing the dj on 98.7 now. LAUGHS. and she's tactfully trying to ease him off the line. if it were me i guess i'd just say something sarcastic and hang up on him, but i guess i'd be fired. ><

rah. i need money. a job. anything. i want to go shopping. . . . . fuck the recession. -..- and mabel keeps asking me to send her the photos, but i'm very very unwilling cause..... firstly i look super ugly in it, and secondly i have no idea how to transfer the photos into my laptop.

and my mum doesn't want me to use her digital camera, which sucks cause i'm stuck using the silver one, when hers is PINK. RAH.

using the face roller thing, after ages of not using it. i hate my hair, my complexion, my face, my everything la basically. ps here i comeeeeeeeeee; but first, a job. to fund everything.

okay off i go.


goodnight lovers.


xoxo,
guess this means you take back
all you've said.

ps: one more day. (:

No comments: