Sunday, March 29, 2009

so kiss me.

some photos:








rest not up yet. didn't really take much photos recently due factors like horrible complexion and shitty hair. i hate beautiful people. beautiful skinny people ))))):

i have to start taking care of my faceeeeeeeeeee. alright been attempting to do so all along, but yuck la i hate it when i start to break out when my period is arriving. as if fucking huge pores and a zillion black heads aren't bad enough.

i want to be one of those girls who can look beautiful without any effort at all. damn irritating lor those kind of people. HAHA.

and my hair isn't growing. I SWEARRRRRRRRRR, two years of the same length. I WANT LONG HAIR! >=[ GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE.

probably working my ass off with bec at oriental the week after next, and am trying to persuade my parents to let me apply to mdis. hongguo says hurry cause he thinks by the time i'm going then he's already going to graduate. HAHA!

i want to study

my blog skin is making me sick; i sense a changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! can't stand it anymore. funny cause it seemed nice to me awhile ago. -..- have yet to put the song i want as my blog song. 'kiss me' by the cranberries i know it's old but i love it any way. alright perhaps back to update with more edited pictures! (:



oh oh oh oh oh. i miss my baby big head.



xoxo
amongst you others.

ps: we've got a deal darling. <3>

No comments: